Ladysmith Guest House Bed and Breakfast Ullapool
First Class family run Accommodation
Shetlander Niv and Pauline McRobb would like to offer you a warm Highland welcome. LadySmith Guest house bed and breakfast, is a traditional Highland stone house built in 1888 and situated
- 100 yards from the pier in a quiet area away from the main street with ample parking.
- Our accommodation is extremely comfortable with fresh linen and luxury bathrooms
- Scottish breakfasts include award winning black pudding, local free range eggs & kippers from our local smokehouse.
- All rooms are equipped with freeview TV and WI-FI, refreshment tray & hair dryer.
- Relax in our south facing garden surrounded by some of the largest trees in Ullapool.
Tel : 01854 613286
Mobile : 07717128201